Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project {366} - week in review

What a busy week! got so much done...
Almost feels longer than a week has gone by!
Day 28 ~ It was Sadie Hawkins dance...I think the kids had more fun taking pictures than going to the actual dance. And what a great bunch of kids...more pictures will follow.
Day 27 ~ got to take Kurt out to dinner for his birthday...
Day 26 ~ poor Trevor got braces on...he will be so happy in a couple years...the beautiful smile will be worth it!
Day 25 ~ Happy 41st Birthday to Kurt!
Days 23 & 24 ~ I got my craft on...Pinterest style. Using inspiration from Pinterest and Wedding Chicks.com I created some really cute things!
Day 22 ~ went to visit Grammy again and took Autumn with me. Love this picture...can't wait to do the same when mom is here and the baby is born...5 generations!
There you have it...one more wonderful week down. Thanks for letting me share just a little that's been going on in my crazy hectic amazing life...

No comments: