Monday, October 18, 2010

Sharon & Jordan {Wedding} - Orange County Wedding Photographer




I was so honored when Sharon called and asked me to do the pictures for her wedding.
I met Sharon when she was a teenager and she was always so bubbly and energetic and happy! You couldn't help but smile around her...
Fast forward about {10} years...and here she is on her wedding day...
She and her new husband, Jordan are perfect for each other!
I know I've said this before, but I love weddings because for no other reason, they remind me constantly of how much I love my husband ~ even more than I did when we were married almost {18} years ago!
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Beal...may they always be as happy as the day that these pictures were taken...
so...for now, just a little sneek peek...so many more to follow very soon!

No comments: