Saturday, February 18, 2012

And the {winner is}.....

Drumroll please.........
And the winner is..........
Sorry for the horrible screen shot...I hope you can read this but it does say "#2 - Wink Wink Heather" It's a screen shot from the video of Logan pulling the winner...I posted the video to my fan page on Facebook so you can all see it there!
I'm so excited for Heather...we get to photograph TWINS!
Heather, please contact me at my email terinathephotographer@yahoo.com and we can coordinate your photo shoot!!!
I'm so excited...
Thank to the mommies who entered the contest...I would love to photograph you precious little guys as soon as they arrive...so let me know!
Again, thanks so much to Lovey Buggies and Rebecca for such beautiful work and you will see more amazing work from her on the blog very soon...
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!
<3 enjoy

No comments: