Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beth & Stuart {engagement} ~ orange county wedding photographer

It's so awesome that Facebook and other social media has reunited old friends...case in point...Beth is a good friend of mine that I knew probably since we were about 13 and in middle school and all through high school. I can remember sitting next to her in classes...then after high school...everyone kind of goes their separate ways to college and life. Enter Facebook 20 years later and friends find each other again. I am so grateful too...see my friend Beth is getting married! She and Stuart are so sweet together and I am so glad they asked me to share this special time in their life with them...here are just a few of my favs of their engagement session. Can't wait for October for their wedding! enjoy...

No comments: