Monday, October 29, 2012

Greenstein {Family} ~ murrieta valley photographer

Funny what a small world we truly live in...I have lived in my community for the past 6 years and in that time have met ALOT of people...sometimes my kids think I know EVERYONE! haha But the world becomes a little smaller with just a phone call...like this cute family...got a call from Debi to make an appoint to have family pictures done...after hearing her last name it triggered a memory cuz I have not met many people with her last name...a follow up phone call clinched it - Debi says her husband thinks he knows me from high school...and wa-bam! There it is...Debi's husband, Steve and I were in school together from middle school thru high school...lol and I remember very clearly giving a math teacher or two heck with him and a couple other friends. It was so great to see him again, meet his beautiful wife and hang out with one of the cutest 3 year olds ever!!! Enjoy just a few of my favorites from their family session...

No comments: