Wednesday, February 13, 2013

San Diego Wedding Photographer ~ San Diego Engagement {Ashley & Brandon}

This was such a hard thing to keep under wraps...I have known Ashley probably for about 4 years. Her mom, Cindy and I are friends and I just love their family! Ashley is an amazing young woman...smart, beautiful and determined! A few months ago...this wonderful man came into her life! He's the kind of guy that when you talk to him, it's like you've known him forever! And I'm so glad that these two have found each other! Brandon knew he wanted to propose to Ashley...and I'm so glad he included me on the covert operation. Ashley is just the sweetest thing...She so kindly agreed to be my "model" for a "mentoring shoot" that I was doing...little did she know...That this couple's shoot she was doing for me, would actually turn into her very own engagement shoot...with a surprise proposal thrown in! The scene was set...we set it up for Ocean Beach in San Diego...and the rest is history! I have just a few to share for now...but so many more to follow...

No comments: