Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Murrieta Temecula family photographer ~ Ruston {Family}

What a fun shoot this was...first of all...mom, Kim is one of the sweetest, most loving women I have ever met. We have worked/served together in church callings and I have seen first hand her dedication to her family and others. The rest of the family is just as awesome! The boys have both served two year missions and are attending college. And the girls are so sweet (don't let that fool you though - get them on a soccer field and they will mow you down! haha) and loving. I have had the pleasure of being in Young Women to work with them there. Oh and there's Mike...what a knowledgeable scriptorian! (not sure that's a word...haha) He is one of my all time Sunday School teachers...So glad that we were able to get together for a family session...here are a few of my favs.

No comments: