Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Little Something I Whipped Up {getting my craft on}

So, Logan and Korey are headed to Utah this weekend to go to their first Prom! Logan is going with his very good friend Madie {they've been friends since they were in diapers - they are going to love that I said that!} And Korey is taking Madie's friend Rylee! It is going to be amazingly fun!!! They won't even be back from Utah a few days and then they'll be going to their school's Prom {more on that later}! AND then the week after that...Korey will be hopping on a plane again to head to Texas for his THIRD prom...he will be going with his very good friend Lee {they've been friends since 2nd grade - and more about that later}. Well, I can't send real flower corsages with the boys...so what's a crafty momma to do?!? She makes them of course! I think they turned out so pretty! I can't wait to see pictures of the kids!!! Wish so much I could be going...but alas...I have a job to do <3 enjoy...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I totally want one! I'm probably past my prom days though... Hmm, I need an excuse... They're beautiful!