Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taste of Spring {Event} ~ event photographer

In an earlier post I let you all know that I will be doing Family Mini Sessions at the Taste of Spring Event @ Kallisto Greenhouse in Fontana. Julia was kind enough to let me come out the other day to give me a tour {I learned so much about plants and flowers} and let me do some pictures of her kiddos, her little niece and Rebecca's daughter, Mia...We set up one of the areas to be just like it will be that day... Here is the first area...with the YELLOW VELVET COUCH, that may go missing from the Greenhouse and find it's way to my studio after the event! Our first model is Mia... enjoy <3
doesn't this just scream SPRING!?! I love it...the flowers are just so amazing...the colors and the wonderful smells...can't wait for next week!

No comments: