Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alyssa's Senior Pictures



Alyssa's mom and I have been friends for many years...
Long before Alyssa and her brothers & my boys ever came along...
She was my matron of honor at my wedding :)
and one of my BFF's
Just as I'm dumbfounded at the fact that my baby is graduating...I am still amazed at how grown-up and beautiful (inside & out) Alyssa is!
I enjoyed spending time with Sue and Alyssa...taking some pictures...having lunch...taking some more pictures...and then going home where we looked at the pictures right away cuz she was soooooo excited to see them!
I enjoyed her excitement as she looked at all of the images...like a little kid on Christmas morning...
She had lots and lots that were her favorites... which made me happy that she loved them!
Here are just a few of our afternoon...



No comments: