Friday, May 20, 2011

Mayo - VanHulzen's - 50 golden years!

So often we hear of people divorcing...
Sad really ~ even the govenator and his wife after 25 years 8( are calling it quits!
It's days like today that I LOVE!
I got to celebrate not only one couple's 50th wedding anniversary, but two!
And two couples are the parents of two of the sweetest people I know...our good friends Dave & Cindy :) who themselves have been married for 25 years! With great examples for parents...I wouldn't expect any less for them!
I was so grateful and blessed to be able to spend a few hours with Jerry & Cheryl Mayo {celebrated their 50th a few months back} and Bert & Ina VanHulzen {celebrating their 50th this coming Saturday} <3
Here is a sneek peek of our time together...






again...so thankful to have spent some time with these amazing couples...
<3

No comments: