Friday, May 6, 2011

Austin Smith


A couple weeks ago...I took senior pictures for this young man's older brother
Mom loved them so much that she wanted pictures of her younger son...
the nice thing is I know Austin ~ he and Logan have been friend's for about 5 years...funny thing is it didn't help him hate the fact that he was getting his picture taken! haha
After a bit he started loosening up a little...
You know when I have a restless 4 or 5 year old I find that by showing them an image of themselves on the camera screen calms them down...maybe it's because little kids are a little narsasistic...who knew teenagers were the same!?! LOL
I think Austin was surprised that the pictures actually looked pretty good...more than pretty good I say...
So, here's a sneek peek of Austin's shoot and his beautiful blue eyes!

No comments: