Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 in {review}

I love I Heart Faces and love seeing the submissions for their weekly photo challenges...I have even been known to post to those challenges.
This week their challenge was to post your absolute favorite I Heart Face - your favorite picture of a face in 2011.
I started looking through all the pictures I took in 2011 and it was truly difficult to choose just one because I take ALOT of pictures...until I remembered this one...
This is my grandmother. She just celebrated her 83rd birthday...I just love her and this is the most perfect picture that says so much without saying anything...
But again...
I was going through a whole year of pictures (I missed the deadline for submission to the challenge too...lol) and realized that I had so many that were my favorites for different reasons...pictures stir emotion...and I laughed and teared up some too as I have spent the past few hours looking though the past 12 months...
So here are some of my other favorites of 2011...
This is my family...Kurt, Michael, Korey, Logan, Trevor and even our Jasmin
We've had a job change, a son graduate, boys going here and there, had our "daughter" come stay for six months and then had to send her back to her real family...lots to be grateful for.

ok so I didn't take these pictures...but they were taken with my camera!
and it's a rare occasion that I am in a picture...so it's safe to say that these are special pictures to me because I love the people in them with me enough to actually be photographed with them... my hubby, two of my boys, my bff jules and vero hero

These are special pictures to me because each one means something not only to me but to others in my family...my mother's college graduation, my sister Jaymee and her sweet Isabella just days before Isabella returned home to Sweden, my father in law {xoxo}, and my niece Autumn's wedding.

I love these little people! Each of them melt my heart! Auntie Tweena misses not seeing them...

4 amazing young women who I just love!

just two of my line up of 2011 beautiful brides...one I have known since she was only 3 and the other was my last of 2011.


and finally...just some of my favorite kiddos...some I've known since the day they were born and some I just met in 2011...but each of them have made an imprint on my heart this year...
There were so many more that I could have added...but this would have been the longest blog post in history!

Well...there you have it
My own version of the faces that I HEART for 2011
May you all make a plan to take more pictures of those you HEART in 2012!

No comments: