Friday, January 13, 2012

out with my {grammy}

Today my sister Jaymee and I drove out to Orange County to spend the day with Grammy
It was so fun...went to Chili's - our waiter Dennis was the best...had us all cracking up!
Then went to Barnes and Noble to get some books Jaymee needs for her nursing courses
a couple other stops and then of course it was time for dessert
If there is one thing that you need to know about my grandmother is that when we would stay at her house...at the end of each day before you went to bed, you had a bowl of ice cream...LOL
As a mother I think about that...
Sugar before bed...haha
But it was just something we got at grammy's house and my grammy loves ice cream...
so it was fitting that at the end of our stay with her today, we had ice cream
We laughed and had a wonderful time today...
I cherish times like these...


No comments: