Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sadie Hawkins ~ {Friends}

I can't say enough how grateful I am that my boys hang out with some of the most amazing young people! As a parent, you always pray that your kids find friends who have the same values you have as a family...We are blessed to say that our boys do...and they really truly are great kids!
Here's the rest of the pre-dance pictures with all the friends..


Kylee, Lyndsey, Megan and my Korey...beautiful young women and my handsome son!



















all the Matthews/Mathews boys...

and as they say "that's all she-wrote"...
enjoy <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Terina that location is BEAUTIFUL. Where is that at? Love the pictures.

terina said...

This was shot at two locations actually. And both are so amazingly beautiful. The first is at a private property owned by a very dear friend who is sweet enough to allow me to shoot there. And the second spot is in Historic Murrieta. There's so many amazing places around me to shoot. That's with most areas though. I find beauty wherever I go...I'm sure you have awesome places up by you too!